The only personally identifiable information Online Tech obtains about individual users through our websites is information supplied voluntarily by the user. Users interacting with our sites may provide Online Tech with name, address, telephone number, email-address, domain name or URL or other personally identifiable information that Online Tech may use for its own purposes. Online Tech may share such information with its partners to advance Online Tech business purposes, including the purpose of contacting users about products and services, which may be of specific interest to them. Of course, users may visit our web sites without telling us who they are or revealing any personally identifiable information about themselves.
Online Tech does collect some non-personally identifiable generic information about our users as a means of measuring the effectiveness of our websites. Online Tech servers identify certain user information in the normal course of operation, but such information does not reveal a users’ personal identity. We collect this information only in aggregate and use it to evaluate and improve our web sites and to provide targeted information that may be of interest to users of our web sites. The following are example of non-personally identifiable generic information.
- IP Addresses - An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to a users’ computer whenever that user is connected to the Internet. Web servers can automatically identifying individual computers by their IP address. Online Tech Inc. collects IP addresses for the purposes of system administration and to report aggregate information.
- Security - This site has security measures tin place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Information submitted through forms is stored in a secure database and used only by Online Tech Inc.. Online Tech Inc. assumes no responsibility for the privacy of sites linked to and from any Online Tech websites.
- Computer Settings - Settings, technical and other information from your computer, such as your operating system, browser version, connectivity and various communication parameters and other information related to the operation and interaction of the Online Tech website may be collected by Online Tech. Except as otherwise provided in this policy, Online Tech will use such information solely in order to provide technically appropriate formatting of information proved by Online Tech and access to Online Tech web sites.The collection of this information will no include any personally identifiable information about you.
- Disclosure Pursuant to Legal Process - Online Tech Inc. share, pursuant to applicable law, regulation or legal process, such as a search warrant, subpoena or court order, allow access to all available and relevant information in order to comply with such process and protect Online Tech rights and property. Online Tech may also allow access to this information in special emergencies where physical safety is at risk.
- Boundaries - Online Tech is not responsible for content or the privacy practices of non-Online Tech web sites, including web sites reached through a link on a Online Tech web site. Other websites may have different privacy policies or no po9licy. Users should review the privacy policies of any web sites before providing personal information.
Contact the web sites - If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this web site, you can contact : Webmaster, Online Tech Inc., 305 E. Eisenhower, Suite 300, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48108, or email us at