HIPAA Resources: Policies, Procedures and Training Materials
Online Tech recently hosted a webinar in which our guest speaker, Tatiana Melnik, Attorney with Dickinson Wright, has provided HIPAA compliant resources for companies that need more information and examples of HIPAA policies, procedures and training materials. While Ms. Melnik does not have a legal opinion on their compliance with statutory requirements, the links below provide insight into the details of HIPAA compliance and HIPAA compliant hosting.
- HIPAA/HITECH Training and Quiz from Tulane University
- HIPAA Training, Forms, Education Material and More from Columbia University Medical Center
- HIPAA Privacy Policies, Procedures, and Forms from Tulane University
- Sample HIPAA Policies from the Catholic University of America
- HIPAA Privacy Policies and Forms from the University of Texas System
- HIPAA Privacy Policies and Procedures from Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
Please be sure to check all dates on documents, and never plagiarize other policies and procedures. Do not write policies and procedures that do not reflect your organization's actual practices as it can result in willful negligence under HIPAA law.