Offsite Backup & Recovery
Recover reliably from secure off-site backup.
Offsite backup is a must for your sensitive data and applications. To ensure that your data is restored and available, your backup data must also be secure, compliant, and verified.
Our fully encrypted, enterprise-class offsite backup and recovery solution provides the ultimate protection. You have the option to restore data and applications directly to your own infrastructure or Online Tech's on a self-serve or fully managed basis.
Backed by our commitment to defense-in-depth security and high-availability infrastructure, you’ll sleep well knowing your data is protected and available when you need it.
Offsite Backup and Recovery Key Features
Most backup needs relate to specific files. If you only have snapshots for a backup, recovering a single file means restoring an entire server. Online Tech lets you recover files as needed, as a self-serve or with our assistance.
Service disruptions often affect an entire data center. You can’t protect data unless it is remote and offsite. Online Tech’s network of five data centers in Indiana and Michigan provide ample geographic separation, diverse power grids and high-availability architectures to keep your data safe.
We'll never expose your sensitive data. From initial encryption at the source, during transit through Online Tech’s private fiber network, to encryption at rest in the backup grid, your sensitive information is always protected.
In the event of a disaster, you can:
- Restore data to your own servers
- Order and deploy IT infrastructure from Online Tech on demand
- Reserve standby virtual servers
All Your Backup Needs are Covered:
- Offsite backup for physical and cloud servers
- AES 256-bit end-to-end encryption
- Online, real-time reporting of backup status
- Managed or self-serve file level restoration
- Choice of multiple daily backup windows
- Automated daily data integrity validation
- Deduplication for optimized backup windows
- Managed backup failure resolution
- HIPAA, PCI, SOC 2 & Safe Harbor audited
- Backed by EMC Avamar