Need to check your current disk space or bandwidth usage? Start with OTPortal.
OTMonitor, included in our Monitored Colocation and Managed Colocation packages, is our remote server monitoring service that monitors your database, server performance, and uptime 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Provides historical and real-time trends through OTPortal, our client portal.
- Checks services or resources for capacity of each specified device, including CPU, memory, or disk space.
- Sends alerts and notifications as thresholds are reached.
- Upon finding an outage or out-of-range performance benchmark, sends a message to one or more of your staff's e-mail or cell phone.
- Can escalate issues to other responders, including Online Tech engineers, until they are addressed.
- OTMonitor is included with our managed dedicated servers and can be added to your colocation server for a small monthly fee. It is also included in OTManage.
If keeping a real-time pulse on your servers is your goal, then our remote server monitoring tool, OTMonitor, is the right solution for you.