The IMPACT 2012 event overview details what you will gain from attending the conference:
- Insight from industry leaders on how to navigate business challenges in 2012
- Real-world insight on accessing capital and maximizing profitability in your business
- Tangible tactics to increase sales and generate revenue
- Grow your professional network by connecting with fellow Automation Alley members representing a variety of industries
- Tips for creating powerful marketing initiatives that generate sales
- Strategies to motivate your employees and create a productive work environment
Keynote Panel Presentation
The agenda kicks off with networking and a keynote presentation on predictions for economic trends in Southeast Michigan’s business climate. A panel session moderated by Carol Cain, journalist, Senior Produccer and Host of Michigan Matters and columnist at the Detroit Free Press will feature the following panelists on financial and information technology (IT) perspectives:
- Dave Morris, Manager of Corporate Research of Michigan Economic Development Corporation
- Michael Fezzey, President of Huntington National Bank in the East Michigan Region
- Tim Bryan, Chairman and CEO of GalaxE.Solutions
Mark Farneth, President of Radley Corporation, will also be on the panel to discuss the transition from traditional corporate computing to cloud computing, as well as why they use Online Tech for their private cloud hostingservices.
Other cloud computing breakout session topics include 10 Ideas to Help Grow Your Small Business in the Cloudand A Day in the Clouds: Is Your Future Cloudy?
Various companies and organizations will also be exhibiting at the event, including chambers of commerce, universities, banks, IT vendors and more. View a full list of exhibitors.
|Centerpoint Marriott||Automation Alley Resource Center|
|3600 Centerpoint Parkway, Auburn Hills, MI firstname.lastname@example.org|
|February 7, 2012 from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.||(800) 427-5100|
Mike Klein, President, Online Tech
Mike is a serial entrepreneur with more than 30 years of high tech business leadership, technology, and startup experience including CEO of Interlink Networks, Managing Partner of CompanyCrafters, and CEO /Founder of Steeplechase Software, an INC 500 Company which he sold to Schneider Electric. Prior to becoming an entrepreneur, Mike spent the first decade of his career working in sales, strategic marketing, product development at Motorola Semiconductor and Rockwell International.
About Automation Alley
Automation Alley, Michigan's largest technology business association, drives growth in Southeast Michigan's economy.
Automation Alley is a non-profit organization that drives growth and economic development through a collaborative culture that focuses on workforce and business development initiatives. Automation Alley attracts the creators and consumers of diverse technologies from a variety of industries around the world.
About Radley Corporation
Radley is a global ecommerce and data collection software development company that has successfully transitioned from traditional on premise software products to On Demand cloud computing. Mark sits on the Board of Directors at Radley and actively participates in the business planning and product development cycles within the company. Prior to Radley, Mark held several project management, consulting and technical and positions at Compuware Corporation and ADP Network Services.