Our Tier III data center located south of Flint, Michigan offers premier hosting facilities for mid-size firms. The Mid-Michigan data center was originally built by EDS as General Motor’s disaster recovery data center.
Detailed specifications include:
- Dual utility power feeds into the data center from diverse routes
- Dual synchronized 1,300 KVA Detroit Diesel generators
- Pooled UPS system provides over 1,600 KVA of conditioned power to the data center floor
- High availability power runs diverse power paths to each server
- Multiple Internet Service Providers (ISPs) with diverse fiber feeds into the data center
- Redundant Gigabit network provides capacity on-demand
- Private Gigabit connection for data replication to Online Tech’s Ann Arbor data center 53 miles away.
- High availability dual Cisco-powered network provides redundant network connections to the server.
- All critical equipment is N+1 with full redundancy across core network and security systems
- Dry pipe fire suppression system with state-of-the-art laser particle counting technology
- Multiple levels of physical security with two-factor authentication to gain floor access
- Digital video surveillance with 24x7 recording activity
- 400 tons of cooling capacity with full N+1 redundancy
- Heat mitigation configuration includes a 24” raised floor, 11’ finished ceiling, and hot/cold aisles
- Found to be SAS 70 compliant (2009 - 2011)
- Found to be SSAE 16 compliant (2012)
- Found to be SOC 2 & SOC 3 compliant (2012)
- Found to be HIPAA compliant (2012)
- Found to be PCI compliant (2012)