Our first Ann Arbor data center is located south of Ann Arbor, Michigan in Avis Park. With close proximity to major highways and the University of Michigan, this facility offers an ideal location for high availability production and disaster recovery.
The 10,500 square feet facility includes 7,500 square feet of 12” raised floor and offers high availability fiber Internet connectivity, and high availability heating and cooling systems. It also offers geographic separation from our other facilities, providing diversified utility and network feeds, perfect for production and disaster recovery projects.
Detailed specifications include:
- Natural gas and diesel generators provide 850 KVA of emergency power
- Liebert UPS systems provides 375 KVA of conditioned power
- High availability power runs diverse power paths to each server
- Multiple Internet Service Providers (ISPs) with diverse fiber feeds into the data center
- Redundant Gigabit network provides capacity on-demand
- Private Gigabit connection for data replication to Online Tech’s Mid-Michigan data center 53 miles away.
- High availability dual Cisco-powered network provides redundant network connections to the server.
- All critical equipment is N+1 with full redundancy across core network and security systems
- Dual-stage dry pipe fire suppression system with a double interlock pre-action design
- Multiple levels of physical security with two-factor authentication to gain floor access
- Digital video surveillance with 24x7 recording activity
- 120 tons of cooling capacity with full N+1 redundancy
- Heat mitigation configuration includes a 12” raised floor, 10’ finished ceiling, and hot/cold aisle configuration
- Found to be SAS 70 compliant (2009 - 2011)
- Found to be SSAE 16 compliant (2012)
- Found to be SOC 2 & SOC 3 compliant (2012)
- Found to be HIPAA compliant (2012)
- Found to be PCI compliant (2012)