Our Michigan data centers are SAS 70 Type II, SSAE 16 (SOC 1) and SOC 2 audited to provide the security and reliability businesses need. Our facilities are also PCI and HIPAA audited to ensure we can meet national industry compliance standards and protect sensitive data in a secure environment.
We strategically acquired our Michigan data center facilities to offer an ideal solution for both high availability production and disaster recovery applications.
Michigan Data Center Locations
- Metro Detroit 1 Data Center
Our newest data center is strategically located in Metro Detroit to serve the region and the greater Midwest by continuing to deliver secure, compliant enterprise class hosting and colocation services to our customers.
- Ann Arbor, Michigan Data Center
With close proximity to major highways and the University of Michigan, and geographically separate from our other data center, this managed data center offers an ideal location for high availability production and disaster recovery.
- Ann Arbor 2, Michigan Data Center
Our newest Ann Arbor data center is located south of Ann Arbor, Michigan in Avis Park. With close proximity to major highways and the University of Michigan, this facility offers an ideal location for high availability production and disaster recovery.
- Mid-Michigan Data Center
Our Tier III data center in Genesee County is ideally located in Southeast Michigan on a different power grid than Detroit and surrounding suburbs. This data center offers premier hosting facilities for mid-sized firms.
Michigan Data Center Features
- High Availability Network Infrastructure
Our Gigabit-connected, high availability network infrastructure with multiple levels of redundancy offers greater resiliency, security, and scalability.
- Physical and Network Security
Our comprehensive security framework ensures our data centers operate with the highest standards of network, data and physical security.
- Disaster Recovery Data Centers
With managed data centers located 53 miles apart on separate utility power grids that are connected with Gigabit fiber, Online Tech offers the ideal solution for both production and disaster recovery data center applications.
Michigan Data Center Infrastructure
- With over 60,000 square feet of data center space, our Michigan data centers are located 53 miles apart on separate power grids with different utility providers and interconnected through Gigabit fiber.
- All critical equipment is N+1, or fully redundant.
- Using multiple Internet Service Providers (ISPs), connectivity takes fully redundant paths with automatic failover between providers and circuits should anomalies occur with any Internet connection, ensuring your data and applications are always available.
- Each data center boasts 100 percent fully redundant Cisco networks with automatic failover.
Geographic Benefits of Michigan Data Centers
- The lowest frequency and severity of natural disasters in the nation (making Michigan the perfect location for a disaster recovery site;
- A well-educated workforce with an outstanding network of universities, anchored by the University of Michigan, located in our headquarters location of Ann Arbor;
- And lower labor, utility and operations costs than East or West coast data center providers.