Hiring Soon-Business Development Executive
Company: Online Tech LLC
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana (or remote)
InfoPro Research shows the hosting and cloud computing market will grow to 340% of its current size by 2020. Online Tech, one of the Midwest’s leading hosting providers, is poised to take advantage of this significant growth. Online Tech is an established leader in secure, compliant, enterprise-class hosting. We deliver a full range of hosting solutions from colocation to private cloud computing from our five audited data centers across the Midwest.
Hunt and acquire new customers for one of the fastest growing, most highly regarded high tech companies in the Midwest. As a Business Development Executive, you will be responsible for acquiring new customers and expanding existing customer relationships. This position reports directly to our sales General Manager. With a competitive total compensation package that includes both a base salary component and an uncapped commission component with accelerators, and with an Indiana-centric territory, you can achieve your goals and also be home every night.
What We’re Seeking
Online Tech is seeking a proven Business Development Executive to maximize new revenue in the Indiana and nearby markets, with a heavy emphasis on prospecting, developing solutions, and closing new business and new logos, representing all of our products and services to potential enterprise-level clients in all industry segments, particularly potential clients seeking compliant solutions for their hosting needs. Our ideal Business Development Executive will fully engage by contributing great ideas and maintaining the highest standards of accountability and client focus to help us continue to build one of the Midwest’s success stories. This is a quota bearing, full time exempt (salaried) position based in our Indianapolis facility (and we will consider remote work from nearby communities such as Fort Wayne).
- This is an individual contributor, pure hunter role – you will rely on your skills, your relationships, your reputation, and your Rolodex to penetrate new accounts – there are no existing accounts, nor will you be handed warm leads
- Partner with the C-suite to create win-win solutions in a consultative manner
- Effectively organize workload to exceed sales quotas and related metrics, and accurately forecast all pipeline revenue opportunities in a timely manner, using Salesforce.com
- Manage the sales process from outbound prospecting, understanding requirements, presenting and demonstrating offerings solutions, closing sales orders, and delivering customer requirements to operations
- Handle price negotiations with a focus on value-based selling and positioning Online Tech’s core differentiators that enables potential customers to identify value received for their commitments to us
- Coordinate with Sales Engineering and Operations to ensure that the customer’s technical requirements can be achieved before the order is secured
- Other duties as required to assist the Online Tech sales team in achieving their objectives
Required Skills and Background
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Five to ten years of experience in outside technical sales (at least three years must be in selling cloud and hosted solutions) working with potential customers and internal technical resources to identify, cultivate, and close deals
- Proven track record with complex enterprise-level IT environments, including understanding of servers, networking, hosting, colocation, and data centers
- Consultative solution selling expertise – selling solutions and capabilities, not just products – and including track record of success with C-suite prospective customer personnel
- Demonstrated track record in overachieving objectives and ability to close sales
- Proficient with Salesforce.com, Microsoft Office suite, phone skills, face-to-face selling, and solution sales
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Self-motivator with strong work ethic with a “can-do” positive attitude
- Desire to be a part of the fast-paced, high-energy entrepreneurial experience
- U.S. citizenship or U.S. lawful permanent residency required
Competitive base salary plus commission, 401(k), health, dental, life and disability insurance, PTO and holidays, a great work environment, and other benefits.
We also offer excellent long-term growth potential in a company that promotes heavily from within. We offer uncapped earnings potential, with accelerators for over attainment. We are a privately-held, well-established company (founded in 1994) with an excellent reputation, long-term focus, and value system.