Hiring Soon-Account Manager
Company: Online Tech LLC
Location: Southeast Michigan
InfoPro Research shows the hosting and cloud computing market will grow to 340% of its current size by 2020. Online Tech, one of the Midwest’s leading hosting providers, is poised to take advantage of this significant growth. Online Tech is an established leader in secure, compliant, enterprise-class hosting. We deliver a full range of hosting solutions from colocation to private cloud computing from our five audited data centers across the Midwest.
Grow the customer base for one of the fastest growing, most highly regarded high tech companies in Michigan. As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for acquiring new customers and expanding existing customer relationships. This position reports directly to the Vice President of Sales, and comes with a competitive total compensation package that includes a base salary component and a commission component with accelerators for overattainment.
What We’re Seeking
Online Tech is seeking a proven Account Manager to maximize new revenue from existing customers, with emphasis on maintaining and growing relationships and revenue from a portfolio of current clients. Our ideal Account Manager will fully engage by contributing great ideas and maintaining the highest standards of accountability and client focus to help us continue to build one of Michigan’s success stories. This is a quota bearing, full time exempt (salaried) position headquartered in southeast Michigan (in either our Ann Arbor or Westland facility).
- This role is responsible for maintaining and growing an existing base of customers where you will rely on your skills and interpersonal abilities to maintain and grow the revenue base
- Partner with the C-suite to create win-win solutions in a consultative manner
- Effectively organize workload to exceed sales quotas and related metrics, and accurately forecast all pipeline revenue opportunities in a timely manner, using Salesforce.com
- Manage the sales process from outreach and promoting new products and services to existing clients, understanding requirements, presenting and demonstrating offerings solutions, closing sales orders, and delivering customer requirements to Operations team
- Handle price negotiations with a focus on value-based selling and positioning Online Tech’s core differentiators that enables potential customers to identify value received for their commitments to us
- Coordinate with Solutions Architecture and Operations to ensure that the customer’s technical requirements can be achieved before the order is secured
- Other duties as required to assist the Online Tech sales team in achieving their objectives
Required Skills and Background
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- One to five years of experience in outside technical sales (preference for experience selling cloud and hosted solutions), working with existing customers and internal technical resources to identify, cultivate, and close deals, with a strong track record of achievement
- Passion for providing superlative customer support and experiences
- Quick learner in technical, complex sales environment, with understanding of servers, networking, hosting, colocation, and data centers
- Consultative solution selling expertise – selling solutions and capabilities, not just products – and including track record of success
- Demonstrated track record in overachieving objectives and ability to close sales
- Proficient with Salesforce.com, Microsoft Office suite, phone skills, face-to-face selling and solution sales
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Self-motivator with strong work ethic with a “can-do” positive attitude
- Desire to be a part of the fast-paced, high-energy entrepreneurial experience
- U.S. citizenship or U.S. lawful permanent residency required
Competitive base salary plus commission, 401(k), health, dental, life and disability insurance, PTO and holidays, a great work environment, and other benefits.
We also offer excellent long-term growth potential in a company that promotes heavily from within. We offer uncapped earnings potential, with accelerators for overattainment. We are a privately-held, well-established company (founded in 1994) with an excellent reputation, long-term focus, and value system.